Re: [OAUTH-WG] Call for adoption - Protected Resource Metadata

Tom Jones <thomasclinganjones@gmail.com> Sat, 26 August 2023 15:12 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1693062743; x=1693667543; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=r5FBr48gSBYbP1EyR84UeKoOypFx2Ek3yCyrtP+135Y=; b=TXg17orfy2Fx9iCxcZyYG3lCdhGJs5GMhab6wj3uPNjO6FrrYEBVxTCT+G0sGuNkrl xOzG35Rkfwj1n4NhhbhvUrbPTRVN8YiwZFnLgw7eh0S0/SfIZss7CAv+U0OkMMi8YyRs InOkrEXmFmp8MxpyRV+71d8jyPjPSAQxpCL2C5DmJCpl2rkvf43xgLeUNab1UFNH4kUH Ux2FU/szdEbCTJ5QyFKua2V5s7Fw9ECyossPQCPKxFronqn016cGZ94O917XQSpYbQBt +V0myfcS9VA9h0JtiQ/TDPwLWD/SHNOAYt28L+p9iTE0hbls7+4vdxQSO28BzEyPVPDZ Qkfw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1693062743; x=1693667543; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=r5FBr48gSBYbP1EyR84UeKoOypFx2Ek3yCyrtP+135Y=; b=mFTVMGHGopmO3VBmXOj1cddmFSe4FQDtnslCo8K5O+p18kUYqJJ4zkEJyKrppj2b5M Io55XnMHB8m44nbvZo2AqzxhCXINBapvMNxOdlkaxKSuW3b1ilhWEfhYtAbnIzetuhgr pHDF1vlbu2MVQEyaHIfkOH4OtwX0Tqh7lRfGsTBor+YRbkQt/DKAqDQwUjSpXOGaJ88w 6ULHrMO7clssaEn9um7j7Sy41usS50urVNH14Rt3eimlmmmTHuyWijxDNcgseXp122JA 6mEorhfvArnW60CcRvE7wlpybbceM4rGIpknZNW+iw+uDpe51XZR05SEnAUYLOGy30LU HWPA==