Re: [OAUTH-WG] Facebook, OAuth, and WRAP

Mike Malone <mjmalone@gmail.com> Mon, 30 November 2009 19:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZLfmY+oY9SDutkSzUrr4PMWJh/ot5I6HFN9VJMDVS2k=; b=bYcxfPyrEpRzVlrip6FoksEiNvv+BFV0iTvvsrEqWeGOXUgSZxZg7gHKx2sIbRgSAP 6/UGkQ0DgSJlzL7QQSNSVzuV9w59fBUNn6AzvQjydmPkOV+2y+i/6To1SSJqwJzH+r3T aFJR1vcKjFRTnouYS6SbsU7n24XBqgThyBW8w=