Re: [OAUTH-WG] FW: Pete Resnick's Discuss on draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-20: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Mon, 18 June 2012 19:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:in-reply-to:references :subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:date:message-id:received :received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1340048816; bh=Fu+5MHJ2hfGUSQ KkCnhw+/3SnLhj+/iDAy8Y6rtzMEY=; b=foZRWLnLrsoxWwZHgCu+Dn1EMuxVzU Fe6CIi5oAPBYg2O357Zk/8NsOBJElSrqKQcMf/1Pb8c0f+1nXr9fOVSNkN02ZzO2 20PsLZZA7CnQkbDo2K/TdzzZEl3j4KolgpGYroMlp0wPKXqW7qGW4sLwm8UC0ZeX 9IJ5x852OqTPVzuSXe2Jf1oZWZl+HFHNRTo0tGYpy6yXIzbeahjZdsvxIVbj8e3k B26ui6RvlGJe4pS+psYydUwty8r4uQu/PxE0ACEQmofsTW+Pwut7pT6F1t75Hyf0 ZCKCgc6t6Z9wrmBHXMysAsyFwPJzo3zzoA0qkViB2xrhJpEIwXuTOGoQ==