Re: [OAUTH-WG] Second WGLC on "JSON Web Token (JWT) Profile for OAuth 2.0 Access Tokens"

Vittorio Bertocci <vittorio.bertocci@auth0.com> Tue, 21 April 2020 19:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=auth0.com; s=google; h=from:to:subject:thread-topic:thread-index:date:message-id :references:in-reply-to:accept-language:content-language :mime-version; bh=XJY7EhBwgkqI2F6ECc5U3cCLeDG3lmEQz+dBrM4k+vQ=; b=MMxriX2an4GFNOwYuWnPvMiGzBR0Hbgtg20P+A1oyS17wuW6rmoHklTwaq0KyMW954 Mp7X6PkOmZ04g+ApfViyVHGrt/1Fb7BNUOgZ81IlzZYYNBSh2A5Liew0NRne2/zLQxPJ kYsnSh3zwbU5w3dzPbko3dzy6X0CsyaEeSMeyZJwGlmU4ZVSojsIs30riKGHZYISkkiy 72/6Q+DZmFs2UQkOCpRK+WlQanD+Sekdf+OW5dGWudBbAFN7XHXBO1BIO1fPCBxS7Qjn ILM0O6GEroO0H5kc6D2kBRgmST+WnEXxrIbq2Uhtr6yGVo1v30+iERVORlXEDMuFmjCw Wx4w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:subject:thread-topic:thread-index:date :message-id:references:in-reply-to:accept-language:content-language :mime-version; bh=XJY7EhBwgkqI2F6ECc5U3cCLeDG3lmEQz+dBrM4k+vQ=; b=kvpYuR6YLRIRcZwcZnk20Va+VnFmZCVrm5ommbk35drUX4U70qp0YIm5u7SXuMYyGc EYq2sNTyJFaZG0FvBNQB0RYr6mlDOtJyg1MAO+UQhALqU0X2Bfa5vQmc5gmHOnyv8GtT jiqtGCCT+mGt22sdq9fBpOle52YoYJETA1V9OxB+OLGUJycAYJMflxnqr+Ath7cKQRDt 2fGEfE8Hh6dCVzxKaafzy9rznsRJGvzPN+gFdWxuJ8Sc5lT7ZMsQyVcizR63u8VMmvrQ D+UGYomvWxLp4iiir4D/hcXjQnRlKjbPCBaeDpQhm1f/rbxiLmZoJyqZoEh4eqHf9PIX AuGA==