Re: [OAUTH-WG] convert to credentialed client... ( was OAuth2.1 credentialed client )

Ash Narayanan <ashvinnarayanan@gmail.com> Sat, 16 October 2021 01:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=tFVkLsASUAKZSFEM/A3m5CddiCku+Oi0BEg1eTZAp1c=; b=ooe82ToQgA8WGqzzNetAMFTu6tWCd864TLh7xwZHr95//gtaJMKrYSl12jxIzC1Vkh rW/0W9XXnmdCHxfojAjj2QgijePjLLPMP1P3tSuYjHGc6x8KuX1vkieMQORGP8eTj6u9 LK3y1arwA8ZLYLH/pgRhF8k20Sco/NL8YX2jszyKEveiuhU+9qO7Sx74OL3sEZno73b4 7Ecv9AkwUnCt6tZxsW10lgpFizG3hKQonPD9kC9gGXvKMTGswQ2f+SonLCchH2gZU516 FmDT963f6xQVQuns/QO8YNY/3nP9YD+u3Go4M3Gw5bmtxgS2vEfxdwYonVASfc5HgWs4 /L7Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=tFVkLsASUAKZSFEM/A3m5CddiCku+Oi0BEg1eTZAp1c=; b=1yA4y/yhfdmPWffcEq00JLBVinppUnIj0zjzZv3Q8A6b4C0DkehBWWsffvRXvGfHY+ gR9gyOzzXZzl8tP7qd8ZDPGoF9wDiRNu6hlqVHrttPU0f9lNvjN9Pnh9oFQVaZs3e0Rx eflQAW8SO84vbGeOCcvPupeLTP/GByH/fiTvncFZa7/j72KnNdx3AQ2ThR8hMsEys9Ts qN6X4dGd6DHyOO8/VNTIayc+t8JfZIbrXfjmQSVPSE8z0zBPubtvvRrtdAUNcVDJ1T6l kdlOkqstMPYO3HXwhtgDYDLvTceV4AL3FFjpfYEWJxTUAXEjktvWhGQmj20uZmCrD1G5 PMMA==