Re: [OAUTH-WG] [EXTERNAL] Rotating RTs and grace periods

Neil Madden <neil.madden@forgerock.com> Tue, 02 November 2021 21:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=forgerock.com; s=google; h=content-transfer-encoding:from:mime-version:subject:date:message-id :references:cc:in-reply-to:to; bh=RzdvBZluKJvbFPYDg2VquFKZMVqzyxYnCRijYIha03c=; b=CdmL4tf8XPfIokidGHLGuPaR5xqPlmF6IudkCFW7cwltDKrFtXwAlnUMtdXQt5QioN x/pNosFJb2Xt/o/5YKKkIkm292VbSrlWUY4YIq0c3dnsEMdZYBP9lN4vviRRTe/94dDk o4fYpu0yiGp1/iyfAApay1PBWyCmcj/p8tL0U=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:content-transfer-encoding:from:mime-version :subject:date:message-id:references:cc:in-reply-to:to; bh=RzdvBZluKJvbFPYDg2VquFKZMVqzyxYnCRijYIha03c=; b=MQzC3aXr9mkS1qKkhnTRgDv9QpzkM8EwaPHoWKAa8Jrw6faAMcBI3hUhKaeBqB+J2k PE9jWdg5OFdFQV4LqMHSr0e2297rW1LIJ43DuwjOxjQhkZGiG64XUP/cBP3pvxuaaYJp T12GhxbqEoyv0cqBRswsdQrVN9CMqdU+s1QXLqWjz5dnel9cDssdgr40NO1KMejpqnkN OIu9oavMxov0Di8r+Pw50DjiO90ik7+9/+lGrdam1SHcsJhkoV6KnUHnPHlBzhh7Ulym f/ut62vs0ivvoLFrmA+bQ84MgzMgY7ON8ljj7A6Xwjrsh0N0PscW5MQnwToi+y5up1os S6SQ==