Re: [OAUTH-WG] JSON Web Token (JWT) Profile for OAuth 2.0 Access Tokens

Vittorio Bertocci <vittorio.bertocci@auth0.com> Thu, 14 May 2020 14:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=auth0.com; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:reply-to:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=mHetsZlfGgGKtPt3BFw40YsaeTpRs5PNzeKKNZ+QtJw=; b=lFRUYlkWDOxJ7GnllroG5aRiGdDqCEdclW6XvvGubsW3eEjJ/u+33DN4oLm/kWpihl UOtS+mw8cTa9yg9UcZMMAOdepeFj/9+uQ5/VufIO/4Yj71+qVPmtVEf7BvFpndMKnizC LxDIJXohKSKT7xGvqOlJaNmCfK+FE6D+r+GIfdkxa7R4BT45CU/xhET0gb0PX0iyC6Kg YNJbRefXajKFixxl/CONr5/LkeuADl7fw5fR5nGen8ca9unm7nHPvpiNmjMF6XcDpQAx FKWKD+UxGg4JyJBIIUKgeXTgvB5eCxxDgQA4Tv/gXN6eySiPxUIZ6eqPKyGNuR3YJiEY p2kA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:reply-to :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=mHetsZlfGgGKtPt3BFw40YsaeTpRs5PNzeKKNZ+QtJw=; b=lYvwXaEYf/HXnmhZnPaTOvwfsMIgCVMlXvrtYM07eMIQWc7/lUN102NnRdPFZ62RfG Po7jIuFJq0wMb4+m0JyRu608kc73BFBwjyWgjn4zlDTGwrklGhwtkmxNusXNmmc+JWsm izTPJV+X9JnAHCIo6To4fUMVZprvSBia4mApslrE2x8BMcXk8HY56enVLy6ISBW3mKoI 1SBNVkWmkDuryx8qmiRlJpfUITGwOA0MOI7z5cWqJFXvrFox/kBItgIhdHgR1jyYxEJS 22XeKWxTw5LgJxMyM+soXOVXxbr25SEwvzImOsYyMU2OTCNc34MKhTqxVwtQPrOO7gOQ ntng==