Re: [OAUTH-WG] FW: [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-vrancken-oauth-redelegation-00.txt]

Igor Faynberg <faynberg@alcatel-lucent.com> Thu, 01 October 2009 17:46 UTC

Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 13:47:02 -0400
From: Igor Faynberg <faynberg@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im>
Cc: OAuth WG <oauth@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] FW: [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-vrancken-oauth-redelegation-00.txt]

I think Peter's advice is very reasonable.  Ultimately the point here is
to get the discussion going without delaying the schedule for the agreed
deliverables.  It surely is the WG chairs' prerogative to decide on what
ought to be done first.

Personally, I don't see any reason to issue a call for consensus before
the draft has been discussed. I remember the burst of discussions on the
mailing list before the "bar session," which clearly indicated an
interest, so I thought we would see more of it after the draft has been
published.

 I hope that we will get a chance to discuss this in Hiroshima.

Igor