Re: [OAUTH-WG] Call for adoption - SD-JWT

Warren Parad <wparad@rhosys.ch> Tue, 02 August 2022 09:06 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.005 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, HTTPS_HTTP_MISMATCH=0.1, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rhosys.ch; s=google; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc; bh=sJzrJH40pGbf44geV6vcMBOabo9Ebb8wV67bbJ1TttM=; b=FYhA8Q6b4y4Saz0EXewQEKBVbKJTLXrP++MxQvdFDtTW0pq/3P7v6tt707LqdgmVOS lW4bMfF0CNpiYvI9pUd0aBu0ClGJqM96gHvAiqMUxu8O/tbsYGEwYEdYaJv2i2boXynS EiW3S2i6j49Re8z6GSpkRdYPNZxxZR4W0oMraGl+gHp3IVjUGRtSXx3Wt/Ik3mGcUolu L18G0kFPaLGOEhYJY7N8uZoNZOWMjaIAzCJ83WjcuPBaB+NaY8d9F6YjPBsWv4Be3VEF PXByiA+NuJfbfEM4uIoWj1oQvXq8uVI69w2b6ZcEdy+rXsx7ZPR+aKyu2PgmcjYByWTm CPFA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc; bh=sJzrJH40pGbf44geV6vcMBOabo9Ebb8wV67bbJ1TttM=; b=LGGMSD1NVDAy+PK1o5/i5m+rSxAQNdKtSd077p3dq0FY8mNxjF22SEvG2GYt3gCe8G 1I28TmcENxvDZTqHtObIUPX+62ftf/Jbq9EX0JAiTVgahqYVk1Q1HgHkj9HZ87b1DVIN qGI9VQ1PqQjDMGMejf7azysX2bvRu+BsYTlqHE4zBG6VhkdlmHfx+n4w8WHPoavma0Vi aONVkWY9B9nz0MfAEqa2bkcKFx0B/DpLOccwz8SjQdoqQP48BrVcvwSsWhDJnHqFIjIu DwGxgOLkfRlBHKPLo7C59g2ETZFfGL5VCJihUacR0fnfIT84K881CHKsQXepsIQfUFrW vmtQ==