Re: [OAUTH-WG] Security Considerations Section Proposal -02

Oleg Gryb <oleg_gryb@yahoo.com> Thu, 07 April 2011 16:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1302194194; bh=Fwmic9v2FrXrSYr8aSF7SjMPbCYdUV6cH1kbCQ6RX0s=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=1YPV2OTeJfiBSoGyCDbPDrffHHvtXM1T9wWtTwtFlyvSvddZywBXzePRb12T5PzhNR7jarpLpoQTD9+8tge0tAScPVt3vdxJKMg8lLIzBURvOpEnAbN8flL2NcikCbU14swaqy8uQEmqSmbqi9MrTVnpdqqNW5farZzSeu4I8MQ=
X-YMail-OSG: pDUEh5gVM1nPZ9MT4.SkAMdLLkB3jaOBFLlsDEaaC5zCdyh Lq9UBmPumpHKMqv5_NI8q.KkI.Krzh8IAV3TICfdsRV.K0Re9czSvM0RX2kJ ih2oxSAyaEwZsVfQO05Yw2_H7SIzgSmeMDGrLqT4pwmPayZOq8wp3fZF0WGa qx27Z0dcyAZWLjCHZZ1.qH4sZtSzE6sp0seH62cl.NvgXkTLkuRVkBmV2Kxc BXI3h7SyoZZ5eXlYP4L_LpFzXUxtpDgsYuCVz9Qf9D7EOdi4KUc4EpwtPc4w dy_GTp7TtGYqhL1FGdGBtMqB1O_8ITIkS9BUkzANUqKGWA0pcRZl97gsvd.X rfOBqxO40L9ZOwLZfG9NZhUtLcV9_z_R7oGH2Fe3y444ZGRTF.rAz4pHpZAA R92LUxIa73ylIFg--