Re: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth 2.0 Device Flow: IETF98 Follow-up

Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <rifaat.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 08 May 2017 13:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=SXnegd+RCc48ZHH6jHdpDSUPoHc+XPUlMgTCMA5fSaI=; b=WVpnP/JDPID8xOMui4m31+HjflOPJf3jEVsY/PZYwxGPr2DkQHYgH9/LlOr1kmNeJy yfumkds+q/mDohMym9j4FadA3gBzD7yiUkWBqAsCDjWtrUPl8sSg/l5jhLOzT3jQijj4 +vzlvgyUaMvNMc6mAy4e7LrE+8+zyflkFjo63bO2VeKwmXzcyzd5CyAVJ/9sVFOhmtaO /cENVo9IJQu9Js7YzCWag7QT0hRvUIHihWn+3RiuJtabN33asVyLOtoq1f9GkOws5ZYa kTLIfeQOsX+xNT8YPCiEtX6RSIobxCTPumeMP/B/I9TLey9SMpQA7sQoMOfgRbPeUrZc 4qIA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=SXnegd+RCc48ZHH6jHdpDSUPoHc+XPUlMgTCMA5fSaI=; b=uIxAakf5MZLYRdedZQr5w0e0V/KJeoQC3nKb+F+FvdOnI+UyzC2YURmxuoXWvyX2DB EHxNp8RFz28rETXQ1YILBJMGI2+B+pLolVqUZlitHEKrSUUhVEiZ2PjBCijI+mVuSxlM yrd4P1txKYCPFOS4hOZaMUbnNazloMfkdrLqya5i9SAbvxB4irs4v2Z7t3T6lIibpLV3 gOPTK6mqyhN+kb1Rz/ePBJuh96ea3uWkJPrkRy7uu3iEYewTwXJ3Eg4W+Rw6bipRC8uB 0jjlCvvIvGpkUkKe65ESqd+UjuRIFvl1pRQSY+ejAGZV5udqWQiLCJaXSqXyJkG7+ucX L0MQ==