Re: [OAUTH-WG] Mirja Kühlewind's Discuss on draft-ietf-oauth-device-flow-11: (with DISCUSS)

Mirja Kühlewind (IETF) <ietf@kuehlewind.net> Thu, 18 October 2018 10:34 UTC

To: William Denniss <wdenniss=40google.com@dmarc.ietf.org>
Cc: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <rifaat.ietf@gmail.com>, oauth <oauth@ietf.org>, oauth-chairs@ietf.org, The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>, draft-ietf-oauth-device-flow@ietf.org
From: "Mirja Kühlewind (IETF)" <ietf@kuehlewind.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 12:34:39 +0200
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Mirja Kühlewind's Discuss on draft-ietf-oauth-device-flow-11: (with DISCUSS)

Hi William,

sorry for my very late reply. I must have missed this update and just
finally some had time to look through my open discusses. Thanks for
addressing my comments quickly and adequately; I just cleared my discuss.

Regarding the last point below, I think if that is an optimization the
MAY is okay.

Thanks and sorry again for the late response!
Mirja