Re: [ogpx] refined idea for documents..

David W Levine <dwl@us.ibm.com> Sat, 03 October 2009 16:31 UTC

References: <3a880e2c0909031149kda16e64neb4184ca70f59745@mail.gmail.com> <9b8a8de40909270716s25dc3a13v1a11917c3d37ce3a@mail.gmail.com> <3a880e2c0909270811s7abc399crcad8c0eed3027a1@mail.gmail.com> <e0b04bba0909280026t384323f6n4880f67927af8227@mail.gmail.com> <b8ef0a220909280633p1521a4e3v535c226655dc86f1@mail.gmail.com> <9b8a8de40910030455p47875547jdd63d85f7e12fc09@mail.gmail.com> <3a880e2c0910030927yec33851n9bf213f47e1a8300@mail.gmail.com>