Re: [ogpx] Synchronization of gestures (was: Limits to interoperability of scripted objects)

Nexii Malthus <nexiim@googlemail.com> Wed, 20 January 2010 12:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=OkV9guMzoQaYZCszGtpbcPeX9a1333Pyo9PwTwmIdSo=; b=IoKDASWk+9nFgGxzQzyADBtzihpiNcHb4L2QCJFukop6/DegDOoOjrxVtt+vNMG3FL lZHwXf6FlfvtpCJ3Xrmd2EF/NuSJHuq7TjAvYPuSEtf45YjjMB2F5C4vwXsln/RzWDFZ AL4ihZSxnCFNSMO1Ap5s+1NXopjaRdCqCQ/C0=