Re: [ogpx] where does VWRAP fit?

Kari Lippert <kari.lippert@gmail.com> Sun, 13 September 2009 20:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=aXnsrv60d3tMmOomjAbIEinZ9VLNUA96sLKdaiTIFKw=; b=INTR0N+wQ8D4Uqc7Lf2jK+frZVi6TaelbR9ibL2QQeN9t39zJJcoub7J+8NdqyCRtr 85lQQRX1wqUlj8NAcRhcjDHQERobHzDhCpQRS+lojxf9dCgJa2rzOrHKnaILeK67bS60 WVj19JCHyy/+6ylLjJRCIMTNFwTEWhPLCG46w=
References: <382d73da0909060904h7b666bdqc40ce151ce0d241a@mail.gmail.com> <e0b04bba0909110036r3337f945tb93955fbac0c5798@mail.gmail.com> <f72742de0909110915q61e051a8yeb623787a2ddd719@mail.gmail.com> <e0b04bba0909122355u27cb986dta052b6b79ba5e71@mail.gmail.com> <876204.77782.qm@web82603.mail.mud.yahoo.com> <e0b04bba0909131048w5852f923u323f57f5bf7dad85@mail.gmail.com> <171805.77315.qm@web82606.mail.mud.yahoo.com> <55607BD7-7F96-48A5-856D-59114BB84C3D@americafree.tv>