Re: [OPSAWG] adoption of Draft-kuarsingh-lsn-deployment as WG item

Victor Kuarsingh <victor.kuarsingh@gmail.com> Sun, 01 April 2012 19:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic :in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=dnsLUt0c5jVLicSiBRoJeseBEUZ2FG32XOqvzDej9ks=; b=VKZS9ttfVfP/sn7w2suo6LEkbgaMrPR3u7IGpssSIxwuS8SU4XeJcQUnMyMsdWMwuU zQ+IErNRvv6mB2CEsqMTLlQRc5NHGFXXapyhoVetBd5s34puT2Ha4peEvsadxsQBjh4U neNmY1F20PT/BtGOtU7xPpowTbd9ffn3681ojrlr8zLbYReqSOYy+wfRffEA9rt3+f4e F46Esr9Nv5yLEFOZWPVKks2gZcFmeeowhaeohQQid0byz8wnkKPmMQQfaB9AwRsbrWqq kLsFd1KAKSyqCbkk1jgVASRdzG3yq7GG3zxitYA1TORg1qmd+vnAEveWCabRN+lh2C1k LxkQ==