Re: [OPSAWG] [Anima] dealing with multiple manufacturer services with a single certificate extension

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Tue, 02 May 2017 08:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=19516; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1493714543; x=1494924143; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=t+1aP5UjK8dwihsSBc6tFZawXIMb9KW7qE0H24okSjE=; b=SDj8bi9MzpzicFsJJhSB10KigwCjb5n08+28VgIs5xzlnaKYu3Ef46Vh YvqFIFgiCaZPMOPah+nmvm6YqGsklX0KQRK7qpQCs44HTyvELHcoTzsxx wSIMa9/ZWBHwBBEYP2/T5W/zNwDA3tgsMiZWfb3CXS1Bh/vCpus36Y3N0 k=;