Re: [OPSAWG] APPEAL: re AAA protocols and IETF consensus

Christopher Morrow <christopher.morrow@gmail.com> Thu, 11 February 2016 17:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=o4lKzzavtLYKFnNQR0PDhIK8GYFEkcfzNo0Fm1p73pM=; b=IzcVFuareVY3v05SFUCrVVYKA8qm2lcraCVzpsMO2xjD+oV/QU31fSyPOZhj/g6Mxa V5nZ+i4kf6edMPlECcDs+3FcSU4nvYi6k03ebYwkvodpQKTU4MDEhr+i8SLmUxoPMxy1 KpKJGIYALMb3rSHCkcltYSvAaBZTgPGFct2i4ZS2j+ScwctLJ/CKZ3TzF4eW0iKdOEbL ojXCm+gz/riVuOikPQ1tBthdE5JMZLbyblvvh3OaomWT1zX9ZLTwBWhqGHZEn365UQzO 7mrttfYGEL6QREbOR9yzgYW6CTc1cXUvJM0zkIFhwIBo0OnN6h0SoYd/KENAifuK8Gzk dPfg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=o4lKzzavtLYKFnNQR0PDhIK8GYFEkcfzNo0Fm1p73pM=; b=g3d8iwj1YDLcsPSbyEVp1zaTfz3arhBg/fEOAbHa8VvNfMOtcO7EcOW9fWEuyf98TV l+xST+rdddB+xHippr6FYZsoRNkFgk4vbHpPhejQNB4NjersK9UsQNrr3vSHRvs0JJYd Z/CrMXLxJ5dUEyy7TEA0eLPPGyB2bwlMzphsHtP939VaCn87aPFfI08I7BvAL+p77WqR uMZ2MQSFMEYIwIDRwSH3YmLmaCQN48fpdb4TDnAxcmJTUPQvMR8JSgGb/7LT6do6vp8E uDz4bz6QsEC8/sOSmSLZWeIRBJHxPje+CoKWTk61McsF/td+xWb2BtEPt45lx7Pp1o8f 83Kw==