Re: [OPSAWG] Thomas' review of draft-ietf-opsawg-coman-probstate-reqs-02

Ulrich Herberg <ulrich@herberg.name> Mon, 11 August 2014 03:21 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=VykNLPkmHHvM5bJJDZ/M0Uvz1iT7BFE+T1ZUkMHJ3BE=; b=W0gMCuuCw+NsRCtt4sN1A5bHsDfUxX9XmqqwicGJeYa1BGhUqhxVgdFzAZ2fehokk3 fKIgtPB3ueKxtmOvxR1x57QRQuouopbmN+8aUtwPrbJa0E5+oWa9iKLZu4sQbSpa6+at JgkTbR5po0b1Un1TE5DlVKsn0CpE5eajXqgWUs8+TbBPsJ9J7z/nJ9DTJN+P4unvLlTt P1P1SrAILxna5utaASnfN8e+WS7WCvIAQso4OVDZ2/cOQYZOM0tSvLvx9fAjup6q9c7F B+reZr2ycehnyLZ6vdlwp27gYsLFIvnE8ARtTezwiUMgfF9rOdY7cDnOOAOO4QkA69iY 5cKg==