Re: [OPSAWG] Alissa Cooper's Abstain on draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-17: (with COMMENT)

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Wed, 28 February 2018 16:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h=cc :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-me-sender :x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s=fm2; bh=lrjOLf3WoR482cMC+56YnqP3Lsk2e nwIF3Xm7rjl/PM=; b=JbiO/pk+dpnJ7m6KZyOyE2OklH9gx5ps3SwyJQsLs3y4r l9p2gWGb6agI4hpWlgnrTEX3pqk5PLgC7pUEz7bNkbdeZX82IygFzBAvX+eNN1Wz TwUsSszOwTj2II4kszmJrVjQkTaIV/rK+0Sdi1fkNvuX4vNOFTC6Ptd0bQUsYZHg HK0eHdUhR6ZZUfqgQJq5Y6xIwrGTzxXkqWZYxn1TpgZ4yvyWhbdMoxRNrFioTGkF U3e50TvAtpDV30AP122kZiQVNCNEF1nFiEiFdWHME6usqvgeNrWfeLQrlS44WZ5w Aw6UNmIHU+b7n5uaY3bE6xgyJkGyLIuf8AGgQBOhA==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-me-sender:x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s=fm2; bh=lrjOLf 3WoR482cMC+56YnqP3Lsk2enwIF3Xm7rjl/PM=; b=APWtTNRHLwz7ZSFG930roO HGiyp14e4pH8GIdIMSf7v+MyMGfgeSGOUCvIIfiDf1I8S90r/2sb21+ksTBX7G/V JgI8jlDuj0885SFpIaUkvro2XdRarovrxslf+zugfErpsYk05/LBnRggFO3l+22x Mzk6lMZpr7XOvLEy9zq9/mJ4OzQHdWImBF9zRaJwd4uWD3VYYoZpL8pQT09pgtRu c9cZKMrzUGGL1V+KGEUY9e/S+wMRDzeZEu2yR2yBf9ywhH8MjB4e7rKzTrDdpAR4 wFaGFxhqd8kqF0+GGqo8RVLzx8T4JVAhRXXaU++oQ1ijk4Zb+ah2CUTQOzZmzkfQ ==