Re: [OPSAWG] Review of draft-ietf-opsawg-l2nm-04

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Thu, 02 September 2021 14:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1630593014; bh=grfBHyWP4LkiWK/QSqd8ZlMcVrl+TIt2EU4oGY/7rDY=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; b=m59sfJamaQJBs6A9WvYKMuZjRtH1pR5N5maBRJoCOs9pSjHfeSoQ2gT3id5f7Rzrs 6FyLbKL0v9ROhIE3waTZAD4nz1Wn2m355XpL/FrKyfdj2vp6glf51e4QvkIB500XEM EbVpoFMgVXs45mCvbfiq3YZRdBnZUqkyYgwqjcU/590AyUqrZuHfjyyVQv3trfdNcU Jerun8H09fkGFh68CA+fNxzXI2Zpg/6yFtAa9iuVyXIf7+tuVHHuw9/FaorDo7IJv2 +JIjitmSxSGN94PapNOBWqryof2DwxdLWBSv9HsZS4ys6PuXX+BvEYSKgyueALZcST UVnC6c4/9Gn4g==