Re: [OPSAWG] comments on draft-ietf-opsawg-rfc5066bis-00.txt

Edward Beili <EdwardB@actelis.com> Sat, 16 February 2013 01:28 UTC

From: Edward Beili <EdwardB@actelis.com>
To: ietfdbh <ietfdbh@comcast.net>, "'t.petch'" <ietfc@btconnect.com>, 'Scott O Bradner' <sob@sobco.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 03:28:38 +0200
References: <9904FB1B0159DA42B0B887B7FA8119CA0563D8@AZ-FFEXMB04.global.avaya.com><4087887712E5C648B9F72BB9D912FD4602500BF48979@il-mail07.actelis.net> <9904FB1B0159DA42B0B887B7FA8119CA0564EA@AZ-FFEXMB04.global.avaya.com> <01c501cdeb42$8c0f6340$4001a8c0@gateway.2wire.net> <19B24B5B-D92B-471B-ABCE-8C67E8F11AD6@sobco.com> <017d01cded89$749f1ea0$4001a8c0@gateway.2wire.net> <026801cdedec$96ce9c40$c46bd4c0$@comcast.net> <01af01cdef58$6c892460$4001a8c0@gateway.2wire.net> <001f01cdef6e$f13b0370$d3b10a50$@comcast.net>
acceptlanguage: en-US