[OPSAWG] 答复: Re: An SNMP Usage for RELOAD

peng.yonglin@zte.com.cn Wed, 26 October 2011 03:03 UTC

To: "t.petch" <ietfc@btconnect.com>
From: peng.yonglin@zte.com.cn
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 11:02:43 +0800
Cc: hao.zhenwu@zte.com.cn, opsawg@ietf.org, p2psip@ietf.org
Subject: [OPSAWG] 答复: Re: An SNMP Usage for RELOAD

In short, the relation between SNMP Usage and RELOAD as follows:
SNMP Usage get a available IP address, which is used for SNMP
communication, for snmeEngineID or NodeID or ResourceID or Manager name by
RELOAD mechanism, such as AppAttach, Store, Fetch.
Then SNMP Usage uses this IP address for SNMP communication between SNMP
entities by the SNMP mechanism and architecture which defined in RFC3411
and RFC5953 and other SNMP RFCs (as depicted in the diagram below). And
now there is little relation between SNMP Usage and RELOAD besides using
RELOAD certificate. So we say "SNMP entities talk to each other using SNMP
protocol on dedicated connections"

If you till have questions, please tell us. Thanks!

邮 件:peng.yonglin@zte.com.cn
内 线:81543
外 线:025-52871543
手 机:13776637274