Re: [OPSAWG] Basic ietf process question ...

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Thu, 02 August 2012 18:17 UTC

Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2012 20:17:30 +0200
From: Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net>
To: Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com>
Cc: opsawg@ietf.org, ietf@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [OPSAWG] Basic ietf process question ...

Hi Brian,

Perhaps we understand a different thing by "xml schema" As example what
I had in mind when asking this question was the example from "Appendix
A" of http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-marques-l3vpn-schema-00 where
while perhaps not yet complete it does provide decent representation of
one of the popular service today.

That's what I had mind asking why such appendix isn't a mandatory part
of each new protocol extension.

It has very little to do with Web Services you may be referring to.

Many thx,
R.