Re: [OPSAWG] Thomas's review of draft-ietf-opsawg-coman-use-cases-02

Thomas Watteyne <watteyne@eecs.berkeley.edu> Sun, 10 August 2014 23:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=p3/riG8Z++Rtpr8UK41KZAsHgWAl0nC2TwVouBpiftY=; b=tS85AxgMP4cP03fSykp2DzJ2HKogxLF7kVXl6IZckukcWbfS7EJJ+JN1n/hSDf1VfS 5bWt5BtGAYsgsFMuOhcWokCbuRMRUVfk+eZKyTu33w44B+uanRrbdeC6R7kABSpXhc67 qayPybF+/mcnecT0jEZBCUsuGZ/eJfotF8PWY1a/+fnOArAUUrsmoLpa7aoqedBkQ31j zkWfFPFRID5d6Hc+0HZtxwtovwp2egiADWR+qQPdBmcSS7taLLB8I+7EDyOHJTKUmr91 tglOS9C7z6juJDXBg3hJ2oD4/9ueQONpK1ePVjiySv2TbQ3A4GcgtrY4B+OAH+y4FzX2 kP0w==