Re: [OPSAWG] Deb Cooley's Discuss on draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-acceptable-urls-11: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Deb Cooley <debcooley1@gmail.com> Sat, 13 April 2024 13:24 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.845 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_ENVFROM_END_DIGIT=0.25, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1713014654; x=1713619454; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=CJn6tElrD9nF0TLRD9/+IAmkRd4pB4NtN+++yKzc7XQ=; b=JPaicBQyzLWtcJDI6fIsTD6cOeBJ0i4DY1+ejCSB1N4lM+6eaPw46EfhuEooYvfuyE Fq+q8ZwRZQhi9qtcO0G0SKyMmWOUz87xlOmd2kE+ikxP+oWJ3fMUvS5ru6raPC9nbNu5 5oQ2shmh2pmbDcB4IXNBRrCElsmx+HjEMJ7YmAGAfjMOmB2JsKVMW9hh/Y0wD5IX5k0b z1xwvYZfYkEYhkos54E7FYXEkVlYJ64AUyZoHu2Qy/8DnebQdtl7anOcbLbeIhot8VGa oQtn2NudtwxFXYBgKOUyJKn6UeozR9xH8R8oXVVRLvLbz9w5FeYXvhxvLSwumP8KdtHa znDQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1713014654; x=1713619454; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=CJn6tElrD9nF0TLRD9/+IAmkRd4pB4NtN+++yKzc7XQ=; b=He4OtFvQgR/4jYFfMOSaSbXmi5DQ00hNIH5ND4jERHGpELXBzuB4eAYzikrMgGGppx VmuD0g6J0VaBcB1FkocezjHYjHmKbN4OSHxHeolKlX37ZXy8GqhajrOghR0wzDCxTJAr 7bXynBR2g2LzvufHOzBWLgGdCVzHbN9g4AEIJRrCsNZk5zknVzgh31qub3dr+k9EmJpx LzTP0GizmkSUiTK2yL0w8nbHzoePf5BOVfJDvd4pcS+afazmJEo8dCN6iqz7U2jkup2F HpXcLg+/ltUu/T/rVqXgtjwRwBKMoSKf1ynooAy7caNjE2zHigxjM960rU7FhEu8eBCs dUCg==