[OPSAWG] meeting minutes

Christopher LILJENSTOLPE <liljenstolpe@gmail.com> Sat, 08 September 2012 04:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:subject:message-id:date :to:mime-version:x-mailer; bh=LAS/TnNHgvUpVuqtbiY78d91Kbq0IybayX6ANvcMdtk=; b=gRpkvrEr9Z4khCLsRhk8+0mm1Sge97fov2fKRXm2MO9ib2/P2OglZgRsZ5EkNl84Sa qsQK+L3cUTeHPRfluVDlEGWhK4sGzVbpVh1XL6BvC/0pDmq8F1X0204RmcujsXsq/XV/ vGB8xsoZrhxDjDuvijYaCp+1m6y9zRsZHdso35aqq5NcaKbzcv+lhIsXQXoHNlmdbIYw +6bfiEd3yOk2Dw+cv2xPEv3Mb5x/014awbn/upjy0N1LHuQpUfcfw/lRDm6U34l9jnGT FcttovcxdXBXljgVGEMavnj+R1t2wXfQ0pgORqZAnA7/DUniur/QW+YPYEqvMhSu/8D8 JWMQ==