Re: [OPSAWG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-tlstm-update-01.txt

Andy Donati <andy.donati@comcast.net> Sat, 12 March 2022 01:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=20190202a; t=1647048034; bh=jRERfuDQ+VAsLj0gJ0jGDGsiR9mDjL3m2FSLIWj5IjU=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=rmECRnJLEtsRO4uNrpqbL6oY2MCa8YQsyiIkhyNJOkxsIUGFffjahS4bb/AbTeEMi 2iRB6OFJCNWchyJTaEnQKS3Yxi6ZQ/iatkPeQ8NzUf7bHPMMP3uCGZsH+TkD6iPZgt mLJqDcbE5rYQAlYbXdT+BtHf8C1OR6EtNupJx2mvXjY9jF50njqhiVguCjin0a/llV K3PZJDizSqa9SZfujLSTwvKOflIBN4WVORlDPVBu2GfmY1HDqHm3ukNu4uC/8SJezo jazV0hKcThCFFsIDjnP+nt3xPrzMFSxFGpaJaS0sqrKC1phAx3hwdwp7KPifeY5tdu oumZrgEvqjoFg==
X-Xfinity-VAAS: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgedvvddruddvfedgfedtucetufdoteggodetrfdotffvucfrrhhofhhilhgvmecuvehomhgtrghsthdqtfgvshhipdfqfgfvpdfpqffurfetoffkrfenuceurghilhhouhhtmecufedtudenucesvcftvggtihhpihgvnhhtshculddquddttddmnecujfgurhepfffhvffkjghfufggtgfrkgfoihesrgdtsggsredtjeenucfhrhhomheptehnugihucffohhnrghtihcuoegrnhguhidrughonhgrthhisegtohhmtggrshhtrdhnvghtqeenucggtffrrghtthgvrhhnpeejgffffeetffdtudetgeetffejtdevgeetteelieejgfeugeefhedvtddvheejfeenucffohhmrghinhepihgvthhfrdhorhhgpdhtrhgvvhhilhhonhdrtghomhenucfkphepleeirdduudekrddvudelrddvudegpddviedtudemudekugemkeektddtmegtgeehtdemieguvggsmeeffhgrrgemieefrgelmehffhgsnecuvehluhhsthgvrhfuihiivgeptdenucfrrghrrghmpehhvghlohepohigrghpphdqrghstgdqudejohdrvghmrghilhdrtghomhgtrghsthdrnhgvthdpihhnvghtpeeliedruddukedrvdduledrvddugedpmhgrihhlfhhrohhmpegrnhguhidrughonhgrthhisegtohhmtggrshhtrdhnvghtpdhnsggprhgtphhtthhopeefpdhrtghpthhtohepkhhvrghughhhnhesthhrvghvihhlohhnrdgtohhmpdhrtghpthhtohepfihjhhhnshdusehhrghruggrkhgvrhhsrdhnvghtpdhrtg hpthhtohepohhpshgrfihgsehivghtfhdrohhrgh