Re: [OPSAWG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-tlstm-update-03.txt

Kenneth Vaughn <kvaughn@trevilon.com> Thu, 05 May 2022 18:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=trevilon.com; s=default; h=References:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:Date:Subject: Mime-Version:Content-Type:Message-Id:From:Sender:Reply-To: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date: Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id: List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=oUx1zRY188BOLOHcHqNHA3qM5Ze0jghCEvsdbAIs1Bs=; b=iaEKTpGc1ltfVrauCFTYcsd7Tz oZOrU5C4KnN8WrKCE7qX/umoGqhMSNTmtQajXq80ZqOqqxQoXcjy70amtf187yxSknI9X7DquqfF2 PJkR9JyzZDWdVGUrbxwQAcV0+;