Re: [OPSAWG] WG adoption poll for draft-song-opsawg-ntf

Haoyu song <haoyu.song@huawei.com> Thu, 21 March 2019 22:16 UTC

From: Haoyu song <haoyu.song@huawei.com>
To: Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com>, Tianran Zhou <zhoutianran@huawei.com>, "opsawg@ietf.org" <opsawg@ietf.org>
CC: "opsawg-chairs@ietf.org" <opsawg-chairs@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 22:16:23 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.212.247.116]
Subject: Re: [OPSAWG] WG adoption poll for draft-song-opsawg-ntf

Hi Qin,

Thanks for the comments. We'll provide more description about this issue and make reference to the existing work.
Your second observation is also right. There are different meanings when talking about correlation. I think "data correlation" can serve as a high level term to cover both cases.

Best,
Haoyu