[OPSAWG] 答复: Re: 答复: Re: We have submitted a drafts on SNMP usages for P2P networks. We would like to get some suggestions from SNMP experts on the scenario and design for P2P network management. The link to the draft is in the body of this email. thanks!

peng.yonglin@zte.com.cn Tue, 12 July 2011 01:59 UTC

To: Juergen Schoenwaelder <j.schoenwaelder@jacobs-university.de>
From: peng.yonglin@zte.com.cn
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 09:59:23 +0800
Cc: p2psip@ietf.org, hao.zhenwu@zte.com.cn, li.lichun1@zte.com.cn, opsawg@ietf.org
Subject: [OPSAWG] 答复: Re: 答复: Re: We have submitted a drafts on SNMP usages for P2P networks. We would like to get some suggestions from SNMP experts on the scenario and design for P2P network management. The link to the draft is in the body of this email. thanks!

The solution in this RFC is good, we will think over it.
In SNMP Usage for RELOAD, we also introduce the solution that exchanges
secret keys by the certificate of RELOAD. We hope your suggestions.
Thanks.

邮 件:peng.yonglin@zte.com.cn
内 线:81543
外 线:025-52871543
手 机:13776637274
传 真:025-52872187

Juergen Schoenwaelder <j.schoenwaelder@jacobs-university.de>
2011-07-08 17:49
请答复 给
Juergen Schoenwaelder <j.schoenwaelder@jacobs-university.de>

收件人
peng.yonglin@zte.com.cn
抄送
hao.zhenwu@zte.com.cn, li.lichun1@zte.com.cn, opsawg@ietf.org,
p2psip@ietf.org
主题
Re: 答复: Re: [OPSAWG] We have submitted a drafts on SNMP usages for P2P

On Fri, Jul 08, 2011 at 05:28:36PM +0800, peng.yonglin@zte.com.cn wrote:

> Is the standard which you refer to RFC5953 ?

Yes. The revision that got approved as Draft Standard is sitting in
the RFC editor queue. For more details about the interoperability
tests, see <draft-schoenw-isms-interoperability-report-01.txt>.

/js

Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.