Re: [OPSAWG] draft-ietf-opsawg-large-flow-load-balancing: new version needed to address the IETF LC comments

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Mon, 13 January 2014 19:48 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=lgIsjVQ2JbxwULeOMIS2/ZBaLg0xXVKrB4YjqFba1Fo=; b=UfOYdc63r47KezlrlD6nicOVMmP1Xj2pUyg0F4gNJ0T6zWKEgAdKlIYk5aUwmbPVwh /bZRXFo8+C6zUeOUekhoP3pc2BBqQbNYFd8fNjd62rug9yhuFAaC6Y1y6Ii5LgFWxKX0 xbkFveq56RWC8Ye/tpqOOmNcyge/zis0Ocze2YzQyl69gp058lO3jsWgZNSANsxHhsiN ewDw9c+JKT3JaJsw/ZDh/IiEJqzlUMXYIHeQVURM2ltLBSqqPXIcQ3+fsFlsX5yHVIGm yBphK/gGaK8+0MwRr2tyWIvHm+lKB2CUlrZXOb6oBYA3Knyr1V3Ff11DppFRDDPGgBz8 Pa2w==