Re: [OPSAWG] WG adoption of SNMP <-> SYSLOG mapping documents,

Rainer Gerhards <rgerhards@gmail.com> Fri, 30 January 2009 11:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=kLyiFELBopHpNr++yBo8bNicmfdIUISBF5sdqBahRPU=; b=gXTZ5ANtqT5XgKCCL34XJCzcwN/nmMy3VnjtQ6weuujd6+ReAuBD9tfuLGK2dUN9xH 6NBsDyc6xyqziDQ9ADdtphZQc9/HLTGPx+VazHUCqiRW74L1hBIFgQzziUlzcTHc66ps 9vrUqs+XWehFlclyYrNKsQKTKobEwtS8GQPMU=