Re: [OPSAWG] Shepherd Review of draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-mpls-sr-label-type

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Thu, 24 June 2021 07:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1624518229; bh=7ZpsS4FUbfqk69YXrZwmOOHN5QnbVzoaiA3oG73Eq/M=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; b=Z9OrstUhIgYOZGVhFKuO7SkaLPCwYyexg5/c6ZCqO7QNBTzO051jvxK3VCbcJIZjx jpvhaelDhL6QubWFMZJkWGBWGyBnt3mBZbQHmZCvVgeNehxTZM9UnzvVQfYwJG8EVf g1zfBWVcuTsU/wur3yjr50fbkgHyFmwBkQWJcihqwY/qA+nhRbcS2qPwj8eXCEZ3jP QZ30uf5IuxaANC12RoIsp3Vx/zMqQxloNU81e6ni2fnioHjw+HOmS8Pmz1sK0EzO/P xUx0uj75Ub0GlFLWtrGpt/n1sYC7vtX+n6tdkDKzcxRvkWC8cnBEl+Z+PO1KZ8T384 b2KkyUH1ifmTA==