[OPSAWG] draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-13 review

Kyle Rose <krose@krose.org> Tue, 09 January 2018 21:16 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=znenHzlrf024yDnMFvajUn5+kfNeP2MV3qE+mVorPA8=; b=bs9HfJcqnOjghx2EieYgh8/NJLcIEYWCb5ZAycAkT/BsWyZOd/8KTeJqnsoLzm3QEi XXK78XFW+r68fFfWofs1XzwozekBSKwplW4VyofO56k7vC6FCeE/mlnbgsXTQJ1oJvVA 41Z/bH0alA/yDVRpWp88BAHi6J/Am9Z6/H16IbBLNJ35Crwfya7C9pbim76IzpfqexNl rXtzwUgDvwmYAJi7XysRWQYA24OCDGnN+KIkl2ceBt3DgVcCIfhm8x6hyHskxFhtmeIG WtqwperDHGVWocxDEouHOgjJkrOj8l/saYydgH98scD922TGi89GD7Q0lP8UFo0YnUdu JiUw==