[OPSAWG] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-opsawg-lsn-deployment-01.txt

Victor Kuarsingh <victor.kuarsingh@gmail.com> Sun, 14 October 2012 22:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:message-id:thread-topic:in-reply-to :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Byr+lrX7FBybGifASnrG5IfH40FPmxNqjFjq8ayLVYA=; b=bRtMrps9bjYnS4xJNV8fgXSsnzD2m6d3fgQyrxnnVa2Wp940pbrciWW+of4loiXWUK MSclTt88nEdSit7Wo9QZS9JCwKIVQBSTiBGFCSh1RFjRKDVa5Y8YDzN+WNS2kr21Zukf 9TBL9oKId8t91owuM1D2Q2AjKqHD2EOTe39gOFcmiLo5y7E8p+ova97FjQC1y+dr5L82 2YAFk8hQl/QUfryC1StF64bWZUpWzv1anPlHdC3rEdBo6Yx7V6nL1t0rBe6Vn2TiZ2lk mb53HufCpgpnS4Wd7LHPikk9dgfVzyFm74H935zX63vK2EHpFgcV5eM4R5E/AlE4J+Xx AnbA==