Re: [OPSAWG] [Netconf] guidance on draft-kwatsen-reverse-ssh

"t.petch" <ietfc@btconnect.com> Tue, 19 July 2011 09:25 UTC

From: "t.petch" <ietfc@btconnect.com>
To: Kent Watsen <kwatsen@juniper.net>, Juergen Schoenwaelder <j.schoenwaelder@jacobs-university.de>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 10:22:38 +0200
X-Junkmail-Premium-Raw: score=9/50, refid=2.7.2:2011.7.19.90022:17:9.535, ip=217.44.4.189, rules=__HAS_MSGID, __OUTLOOK_MSGID_1, __SANE_MSGID, __TO_MALFORMED_2, __BOUNCE_CHALLENGE_SUBJ, __BOUNCE_NDR_SUBJ_EXEMPT, __SUBJ_ALPHA_END, __MIME_VERSION, __CT, CT_TP_8859_1, __CT_TEXT_PLAIN, __CTE, __HAS_X_PRIORITY, __HAS_MSMAIL_PRI, __HAS_X_MAILER, USER_AGENT_OE, __OUTLOOK_MUA_1, __USER_AGENT_MS_GENERIC, TO_IN_SUBJECT, __ANY_URI, __URI_NO_PATH, BODY_SIZE_4000_4999, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY, RDNS_GENERIC_POOLED, BODY_SIZE_5000_LESS, RDNS_SUSP_GENERIC, __OUTLOOK_MUA, RDNS_SUSP, BODY_SIZE_7000_LESS