Re: [OPSEC] draft-bhatia-manral-igp-crypto-requirements-03.txt

"Christopher Morrow" <morrowc.lists@gmail.com> Fri, 05 December 2008 12:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender :to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references :x-google-sender-auth; bh=GSyl1jbZTxYAwT+V68oSC71Fv9v1A1YT8lPg5WRXKPU=; b=XZbypnJc6b8BvkyY4LQoFlP6CqLH1j7T6PB3Fei9X3Oge/xX2c6ioLca3hB/KSyJE7 8WldK1/Zxsl+C5JVU5yQ6SuR/cq14VzUncDlG2k0Cw203IL0kF3hKdRUyt6S3o+5uTG+ UcXYHB4BbSriMuU67bHaYDRDcX+3Jnf7YHFVw=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :references:x-google-sender-auth; b=WxLOEnkiJliHAzobaW66ZpxpsI4+vGPxb8iKkAbyJf9yT18Yndx4YzzoCujcPOs5bO 8BEg/A+u3BGxYVlngaCn9RgxiC5XXwB71tWh3Nm6mVQbKtY+kPXiLfgs6v7YgDz0wUjZ KyRoZgcr/bxj4j2W/PoAQ6P1lKqp73MNFmvKg=