Re: [OPSEC] additional documents needing a home...

Joel Jaeggli <joelja@bogus.com> Sat, 04 October 2008 02:26 UTC

Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 19:26:51 -0700
From: Joel Jaeggli <joelja@bogus.com>
To: "Bhatia, Manav (Manav)" <manav@alcatel-lucent.com>
Cc: opsec@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [OPSEC] additional documents needing a home...
Sender: opsec-bounces@ietf.org

Bhatia, Manav (Manav) wrote:

> I support draft-manral-rpsec-existing-crypto-05 and I think OPSEC is the
> right home for this draft.

Regarding:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bhatia-manral-igp-crypto-requirements-00

I have concerns about this document making protocol requirements within
the scope of our charter. Making this a set of protocol best practices I
think hews more closely to our charter (and doesn't belong in routing).

any thoughts on that?

problems with manual keying seems straight up our alley.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-manral-rpsec-existing-crypto-05

and i have no reservations for taking that one to our ADs.

joelja

>>> joelja