Re: [OPSEC] some thoughts on draft-jdurand-bgp-security-02.txt

"Jerome Durand (jerduran)" <jerduran@cisco.com> Thu, 22 August 2013 09:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4132; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1377162726; x=1378372326; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=/0GthJxjrCUHUf+EEc1+6OggDF8d0qk7PglrFN3aPKQ=; b=g/8Jinu7fdHjJJgIvIvED0cWTtfwHq6HnP2JPDxaSeFX+Gnf8OClhuFg dFHxK7erNmbspxwvbluQddJRBtVhZ6oD5uRvvxWRgPwW9sRH9vtrpwPMR 0tznuokXK1/zW45WhZVVsKxcMEdwlsPB/b1ElJBKzy98U5wLiS0TiWBzU g=;