Agenda Items

" (Tony Genovese)" <genovese@ophelia.nersc.gov> Thu, 18 March 1993 00:03 UTC

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1993 17:46:36 +0000
X400-Originator: cargille@cs.wisc.edu
X400-Recipients: non-disclosure:;
X400-MTS-Identifier: [/PRMD=XNREN/ADMD= /C=US/; mhs-relay..257:17.02.93.23.46.36]
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: " (Tony Genovese)" <genovese@ophelia.nersc.gov>
To: ietf-osi-x400ops@cs.wisc.edu
Subject: Agenda Items

Hi all,

	I would like to go over the list of agenda Items before the
futile attempt at assignment of times and order. Since we have always
adjusted them at the meeting. NB: Allan Cargille will be running the
meeting because Alf and I will not be there.  The following topics
are made up of standing issues and requests:

        Action list review
        review of documents
        Jeroen's presentation
        Marko's presentation.
        Yet another review of the charter
        GO-MHS community Document - does this include COSINE-mhs??
        US-ADMD report
        EMA registration report(washington meeting) - Allan?

Jeroen and Marko want 1 hour time slots for their presentation/discussions.
That leaves 2.5 hours for everything else :-) Just as a reminder our meeting
is scheduled for:

WEDNESDAY, March 31, 1993
  9:30-12:00 noon  Morning Session
  1:30-3:30 pm     Afternoon Session

This is a little tight. Next time we may want more time, What do you think??

Maybe we could do some of the items on the list and keep the meeting for
the controversal face to face issues.

Let me know if you think  there should be any additions ( I doubt it) or
deletions.

Tony...