RE: [OSPF] Question on SNMP for ospfv3

"Daniel Joyal" <djoyal@nortel.com> Wed, 01 November 2006 21:52 UTC

Subject: RE: [OSPF] Question on SNMP for ospfv3
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 16:51:49 -0500
From: Daniel Joyal <djoyal@nortel.com>
To: Sunil Patro <sunilp@juniper.net>, ospf@ietf.org

Sunil,

 The ospfv3NbrIfInstId object should be the value
of the Instance ID field in the packet header from
OSPFv3 packets received from the neighbor on interface
ID ospfv3NbrIfIndex. See section A.3.1 of
draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-update-11.txt. Internally,
the neighbor entry would likely be stored in the
data structures of the corresponding OSPFv3 instance.

-Dan