(ION) I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ospf-ara-02.txt

Rob Coltun <rcoltun@fore.com> Thu, 26 March 1998 05:17 UTC

Delivery-Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 00:17:50 -0500
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 23:47:18 -0500
To: ospf@gated.cornell.edu, ion@sunroof.Eng.Sun.COM
From: Rob Coltun <rcoltun@fore.com>
Subject: (ION) I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ospf-ara-02.txt
Sender: owner-ion@sunroof.Eng.Sun.COM

Hi,
        wrt the new draft the changes include:

        o Moved some sections around so the draft is more understandable.

        o Added a Security Considerations section.

        o Added some text which describes the use of multiple link-layer
        associations and equal-cost multipath routes.

        o Added section 9.2 which describes some actions for progressive
shortcut
	 cleanup after the route calculation has completed.

Thanks,
---rob