Re: [OSPF] Alvaro Retana's Yes on draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-lsa-extend-21: (with COMMENT)

"Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com> Wed, 24 January 2018 23:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9870; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1516835581; x=1518045181; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=Wy62gr+tnADujo90evhPXvX6ysG/WCYPHlnlk0EI0aU=; b=ZgQg2sPeMlbghr0+uWqokwN6tcEXg9IJK9EiZJWDI/hxWrd6lsQfzqqA 6sBASDC7CQNdW7lMVJOHlEKYauvWEABkk5yDlaTh0jP1H6G8ya7h7DMEg J/GOsAFj0/lQj6I5GtQB0RlxwXwRjMkbMXL1Uiyt4cWtI83wZrUU+ZAZB Q=;