Re: [OSPF] Authentication/Confidentiality for OSPFv2

Stan Ratliff <sratliff@cisco.com> Fri, 28 August 2009 16:21 UTC

From: Stan Ratliff <sratliff@cisco.com>
To: Anton Smirnov <asmirnov@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 12:21:38 -0400
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5253; t=1251476491; x=1252340491; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=sratliff@cisco.com; z=From:=20Stan=20Ratliff=20<sratliff@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[OSPF]=20Authentication/Confidentiality =20for=20OSPFv2 |Sender:=20 |To:=20Anton=20Smirnov=20<asmirnov@cisco.com>; bh=rXcwzOcOe4PrmamTZeYMUjeexkhKsuAPAq7xUbByh+w=; b=p+zDnNs6myUs60BRtgzE9xdxP7293cmwGOe6n450HznR5nw8ReO99lQwwF CUo4nEINmqjsEW9fZQhv2Tc6N9a2+41mT6hgwWOp6dGBZ1HzyN8JmlhQD8U0 VA5HpcjJDw;