Re: [OSPF] Gen-ART and OPS-Dir review of draft-ietf-ospf-node-admin-tag-06

Shraddha Hegde <shraddha@juniper.net> Wed, 07 October 2015 07:08 UTC

From: Shraddha Hegde <shraddha@juniper.net>
To: "Black, David" <david.black@emc.com>, Rob Shakir <rjs@rob.sh>, "as@cisco.com" <as@cisco.com>, "bruno.decraene@orange.com" <bruno.decraene@orange.com>, "ops-dir@ietf.org" <ops-dir@ietf.org>, "General Area Review Team (gen-art@ietf.org)" <gen-art@ietf.org>, "lizhenbin@huawei.com" <lizhenbin@huawei.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2015 07:08:17 +0000
authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=shraddha@juniper.net;
x-originating-ip: [116.197.184.16]
x-microsoft-exchange-diagnostics: 1; BY1PR0501MB1381; 5:Ibt5+6dCWefH1iOshdukttVKb85csv3iZWqupOC0LqqXuTnP8TVQxZ2L5hryrSTLgLkuWy7H5le7lfMKlGZIdbQvQDV8gaCEcPPN4AfIe/Mj8ZcGDgQp07u1+FWhbDJe8MAWpqchKIP1SqfCXh4HgQ==; 24:KeFFTfJY0XqqybL+MM9WXa/jQNNAVDSWc9eyC6I+PkiQF4oUqlB4KVYffUETQFeUvOpYQZfF9psEEponcYz2wWNUYEs+LmXYmXEzBrHhWHY=; 20:swFcIQm1Rhxq30s/YRTj1jUo7GH8Hq//F919H36ENtBRomQJclS2Z01Yc4veQlQh6Wf4MTLrSdW80lEJ2KvgsQ==
x-microsoft-antispam: UriScan:;BCL:0;PCL:0;RULEID:;SRVR:BY1PR0501MB1381;
x-microsoft-antispam-prvs: <BY1PR0501MB138197741E1C9293CC88524FD5360@BY1PR0501MB1381.namprd05.prod.outlook.com>
x-exchange-antispam-report-test: UriScan:(95692535739014);
x-exchange-antispam-report-cfa-test: BCL:0; PCL:0; RULEID:(601004)(2401047)(8121501046)(520078)(5005006)(3002001); SRVR:BY1PR0501MB1381; BCL:0; PCL:0; RULEID:; SRVR:BY1PR0501MB1381;
x-forefront-prvs: 0722981D2A
x-forefront-antispam-report: SFV:NSPM; SFS:(10019020)(6009001)(164054003)(71364002)(13464003)(199003)(189002)(377454003)(24454002)(10400500002)(5001770100001)(19580405001)(97736004)(105586002)(99286002)(106356001)(122556002)(76576001)(64706001)(19580395003)(87936001)(189998001)(5890100001)(66066001)(102836002)(77096005)(92566002)(2950100001)(81156007)(2900100001)(40100003)(230783001)(5002640100001)(50986999)(5007970100001)(54356999)(5001960100002)(33656002)(5004730100002)(86362001)(2201001)(74316001)(5008740100001)(11100500001)(46102003)(99936001)(101416001)(2501003)(5003600100002)(76176999)(7059030); DIR:OUT; SFP:1102; SCL:1; SRVR:BY1PR0501MB1381; H:BY1PR0501MB1381.namprd05.prod.outlook.com; FPR:; SPF:None; PTR:InfoNoRecords; A:1; MX:1; LANG:en;
received-spf: None (protection.outlook.com: juniper.net does not designate permitted sender hosts)
spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM