Re: [OSPF] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-09

"Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com> Mon, 05 January 2015 17:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6618; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1420479130; x=1421688730; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=4Dhodq34Jp0PKbuq2huC73iAYcBX4dlsngGbsbB/gTI=; b=hbGETswQmLc86c5LMos3ExCCAPSdxiinUsIM8Vg2bDX8YrmO2K5kLn8b ouWlr8IRlRwoyafZWKKrGhPh8J7lBXfbrbuizKiwiiW/qmZiu1JFjx49t rUsvcgGrgFY3jlSlZVqS1rxaJksFegpQ64CkAi9bLG4rf3HUFlOJDFzEv 4=;