Re: [OSPF] Working Group Last Call for "OSPF Topology Transparent Zone"

Boris Zhang <Boris.Zhang@telus.com> Fri, 22 January 2016 15:11 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: s=donder.nssi; d=telus.com; c=nofws; q=dns; h=X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Filtered: X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result:X-IronPort-AV:Received: Received:From:To:Date:Subject:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index: Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To:Accept-Language: Content-Language:X-MS-Has-Attach:X-MS-TNEF-Correlator: acceptlanguage:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: MIME-Version; b=idjjLe7c9HSsGPxDeIb4L7ROJpwvudWxXelzt4BBTuKRo6OFYSRIgokf jz4f1rf2LhfJY36SeF4Dq27VsVWHQ+O0/LyGAom5tkqkWgYywTaXq87vj 9boqxHDYgpSkKJUTvZFZGpt79L2NLy2/S9q/J9hSbms95MgrZAmrA1+xp I=;