draft-ietf-l3vpn-ospf-2547-04 L3VPN/OSPF WG Last Call

Acee Lindem <acee@CISCO.COM> Wed, 31 August 2005 15:50 UTC

Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:49:39 -0400
From: Acee Lindem <acee@CISCO.COM>
Subject: draft-ietf-l3vpn-ospf-2547-04 L3VPN/OSPF WG Last Call
Comments: cc: l3vpn@ietf.org
To: OSPF@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM

This begins working group last call on draft-ietf-l3vpn-ospf-2547-04.
This last call is limited to the changes that Eric has made to the
document (which are outlined in Eric's email below). The last call
will end in two weeks (September 14th).

Please send any comments to the l3vpn (l3vpn@ietf.org) and
OSPF WG mailing lists. The document is an l3vpn WG document but
it reflects OSPF operation/interaction with BGP/MPLS in a
PE/CE environment.

Thanks,
Acee