Re: [OSPF] Re: OSPFv3: Vlink Instance Id

Paul Wells <pauwells@cisco.com> Fri, 09 June 2006 21:06 UTC

Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 16:06:21 -0500
From: Paul Wells <pauwells@cisco.com>
To: Acee Lindem <acee@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [OSPF] Re: OSPFv3: Vlink Instance Id
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=6579; t=1149887184; x=1150751184; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim5001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=pauwells@cisco.com; z=From:Paul=20Wells=20<pauwells@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20[OSPF]=20Re=3A=20OSPFv3=3A=20Vlink=20Instance=20Id; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DSuOTz7KkAHA5v73bs8PuDnE4fXA=3D; b=sF7r4lADNVl/inUgMZaACaOoLr3Xtf6tZHF8MiO4VVrPJvgiyjgFCyDuHNDw+p3JrXp8ZCLv YKTNZyEshiHIvhbmTYhoil5BCF2M6lVWelkMqr9QCMAtFedO9+qSjcJw;